- First Rivalry Relay: August 25, 2011
- Date For 2018: TBD
- Starting time: Range from 5:00 a.m. - 7:00 a.m.
- Start Location: Olympic Legacy Bridge, Salt Lake City Utah
- Course Legs: Each individual will run three legs for a total of approximately 10 miles
- Course Distance: Approximately 60 miles
- Highest point: Suncrest, enough said
- Time to Complete: 8 - 11 hours (estimate only)
- Largest Obstacle: Getting off the couch and making it happen!
Email us with any questions you have -
Fees for regular teams:
- $372 through April 30, 2018
- $432 through June 30, 2018
- $492 through August 1st, 2018
- Fees for ultra teams are half the price of a regular team.
Note: Runners/team members who sign up after August 1st, 2018 will incur a $10 fee, this includes substitutions & a new team registration.
Here are some helpful tips when looking for members to form a team:
- Look for 5 other friends, family members or co-workers with whom you love spending time. Don’t worry if they are not “die hard” runners as the whole purpose of this event is to bring everyone together for a great time. If you can’t find 5 other individuals from your own contacts, finding other runners is generally pretty easy to do by asking your teammates if they know of anyone else that would like to run. Don’t worry if you don’t know everyone on your team initially—we guarantee by the end of the run, you will all be great friends that will likely run future races together as well.
- Each runner will run three legs throughout the race that can be tailored to experienced runners or beginners—the course will have challenging legs for everyone involved.
- Find a team captain that will be motivated and keep everyone else motivated.
- Register your team early and get your team members to pay their portion of the registration fee. When people have money in the game, they will be more committed and less likely to back out at the last minute.
- To make the race more fun and to keep you more motivated, challenge a friend, family member or co-worker to form a team to race against—just think, winner’s get bragging rights for an entire year! If that doesn’t get you motivated, check your pulse.